Lizzie is a consultant with The Education Group, a highly successful independent education consulting company based in Auckland, New Zealand who works with Growth Coaching International.
Lizzie’s background in teaching and leading most recently includes her role as an Across School Leader in a Kāhui Ako, where coaching was embedded in her work. She also led the bilingual team at her multicultural full primary school and earlier in her career she was part of the faculty at a high performing inner-city school who successfully transitioned from single cell teaching into fully collaborative innovative learning spaces.
Lizzie is an MoE Induction Facilitator and currently works in a range of schools. Lizzie has facilitated a range of professional development courses including Collaboration and Coaching courses with The Education Group across Aotearoa. She is in the process of completing her full accreditation with Growth Coaching International.
- Graduate Diploma in TESSOL (currently completing) - The University of Auckland
- Graduate Diploma in Teaching – The University of Auckland
- Bachelor of Arts – The University of Auckland
- Bachelor of Commerce – The University of Auckland
- Accredited Coach (currently completing) - Growth Coaching International
Special Interest Areas:
- Expertise and skills in coaching
- Leadership from both an in school and across school perspective
- Knowledge of working with and in ILE schools and developing collaborative pedagogy and practice
- Strength in Literacy and experience in Bilingual Education
- A good understanding of local curriculum
- A fresh progressive school and classroom perspective