Jason has great enthusiasm in supporting schools, networks and systems to implement coaching as a strategic initiative to enhance conversations and culture.
Jason brings a wealth of experience to the GCI team. His journey from the classroom to supporting schools through mental health and wellbeing strategies as a NSW Health, School-Link Coordinator, and then on to large project coordination for Principals Australia Institute, before joining the GCI team in 2012, has given him unique skills as both a coach and facilitator.
Jason has supported educators across every state and territory in Australia, as well as in Singapore and the UK. His experience encompasses leadership, project coordination, team development, coaching, and extends to university lecturing, national and international conference presentations.
His recent work has included:
- Keynote and Master Class presentations at the AITSL HALTsummit
- Coaching training for the NSW Department of Education and Communities (Human Resources Directorate, High Performance Unit, Urban, Rural and Remote School Networks, Communities of schools and individual schools)
- The NSW Association of Independent Schools (Leadership Centre, Professional Learning Directorate, AIS Business Unit training)
- NSW Secondary Principals Council (Local branches and states conference)
- Supporting numerous Catholic Dioceses across NSW/ACT in implement coaching strategies
- Coaching school leaders and delivering coaching programs for the BASTOW Educational Leadership Institute in Victoria
- Projects with indigenous learning.
Jason has a love of learning and has a Graduate Diploma in Education from Newcastle University; a Graduate Diploma of Coaching Psychology from University of East London (UK); a Graduate Diploma in Health Promotion from Newcastle University; a Bachelor of Health Science (Human Movement) from Southern Cross University; a Solution Focused Business Professional Certificate from University of Wisconsin; and is a member of Solution Focused Coaching and Training.