Debbie has worked for over 40 years in Education and Administration. Her years of experience cover teaching, principalship, training, facilitation, coaching and consulting. Debbie has been a lead member of many Local, Regional and State committees or focus groups and has presented at Regional and State conferences. She has been acknowledged as a leader in her approaches and initiatives to building the pedagogical and leadership capacity of her staff, school leaders, aspirants and leadership teams.
Debbie has led schools of varying sizes, complexity and socioeconomic standing.
Debbie is driven by her desire to improve outcomes for students by building the capacity of people. Through her development of quality programs that meet client needs, she provides opportunities for individuals, teams and systems to bring about transformational change by building capacity and high performing systems.
Her support of individuals through her relaxed style of facilitation and one on one coaching and feedback, caters to the needs of all.
Debbie was awarded the:
- APAPDC (Australian Principals’ Association Professional Development Council, now Principals’ Australia) John Laing Inaugural bursary in 2005. A National recognition for Leadership Development of the Principal Class
- Fellow of the ACEL (Australian Council of Educational Leaders), 2012 in recognition of her outstanding contribution to the improvement of student and organizational achievement through her leadership
- VideoPro ICT Innovation fellowship in 2010 in recognition of her ICT curriculum initiatives
- Queensland Secondary Principals’ Association (QSPA) award for Service to QSPA– 2009
Debbie holds accreditation as:
- Executive Coach with Growth Coaching International
- Facilitator in CCL psychometric evaluations in Myers Briggs Type Indicator
- Facilitator of 360 Degree Feedback with Benchmarks, Lifestyle Inventory (LSI) and BarOn 360 degree feedback
Debbie is a Certified Professional in TTI Success Insights:
- Behavioural analysis, Motivational analysis and EQ analysis and program facilitation
Debbie brings a wealth of experience and insight to her work supporting the development of leaders, aspirants and leadership teams across a range of educational settings.