Rob a recently retired principal who has been working as an educational consultant, mentor and coach since July 2018.
After completing the last 15 years as a principal he has been committed to sharing his experience and expertise in a range of areas including:
- Providing consultancy services in schools around developing dynamic relational cultures that allow schools to thrive in all areas
- Providing coaching and mentoring for principals and leadership teams
- Supporting schools to focus on the strategies and structures that have a significant impact on student outcomes
- Supporting schools in the areas of personalising the curriculum, parent engagement, community links and community based extended learning
He has a broad range of experiences that have helped develop his coaching practice and expertise as an educator. These experiences have a common thread in coaching, building relationships, developing school and work cultures and working with a multitude of professionals in a range of states, countries and settings.
Rob is an accredited coach with GCI, is involved in Bastow programs VAPA, Principal mentoring, Unlocking Potential – Principal Preparation and works as an educational consultant with a passion for helping people reach their potential as leaders.
Education, Qualifications and Memberships
- Graduate Diploma of Education – Monash University (Frankston)
- Bachelor of Education – Monash University (Frankston)