About this course
Research shows that coaching in education has had a positive effect on leadership skills, communication, learning and teaching, stress reduction, resilience and empowerment. Coaching approaches to leadership are very effective. This course – Introduction to Leadership Coaching – offers you a sound introduction to how and why this is so.
Who is it for?
- Senior and middle leaders in education
- Anyone in a school or system leadership role
What are the benefits?
- Clear understanding of what coaching is and is not
- Confidence to use the GROWTH coaching framework immediately
- Experiencing the impact of coaching conversations applied to real workplace topics
What will I learn?
You will learn about the three core ‘pillars’ of the GC-UK coaching approach:
- A framework – the GROWTH model
- Micro communication skills
- Way of Being
The course is very practical, and all materials and resources are provided, including:
- The Leadership Coaching Guide: Growing You and Your School Community
- Participant workbook
- Copy of Coaching in Education News
- GROWTH model prompt cards